The Beverly Theatre Guild’s Remaining 2018-2019 Season Subscription Offer
BTG’S SUBSCRIPTION OFFER FOR THE REMAINING TWO SHOWS OF THIS SEASON
For a special price of only $40 per subscription, a BTG season subscriber saves 17% compared to the regular ticket prices. You will have guaranteed reserved seats. You can have the same seats for each show of the season. You may exchange your reservations for another performance of the same production subject to availability. The venue is the Morgan Park Academy Arts Center, 2153 W. 111th Street, Chicago. Plenty of free parking available.
FAHRENHEIT 451, February 15-17, 2019
Based on Ray Bradbury’s internationally acclaimed novel, this drama is set in a dystopian future. Fahrenheit 451 refers to the temperature at which paper ignites. Guy Montag is a fireman in a world where television rules and literature is on the brink of extinction. Firemen in his world start fires rather than put them out. This powerful drama recounts Montag’s inner struggle. He has worked as a civil servant for ten years burning books but becomes increasingly unsure about what he is doing and about his vegetable-like existence. When he meets 16-year-old Clarisse, who is filled with strange ideas, he falls into a dangerous and combustible situation. Now he must choose between continuing his nonexistent existence and risking everything for the right to think.
Produced by special arrangement with Dramatic Publishing, Woodstock, IL.
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW
FOOTLOOSE, April 26-28, 2019
One of the most explosive movie musicals in recent memory bursts onto the live stage with exhilarating results. When Ren and his mother move from Chicago to a small farming town, Ren isn’t prepared for the rigorous local edicts, including a ban on dancing instituted by the local preacher. When the reverend’s rebellious daughter sets her sights on Ren, her roughneck boyfriend tries to sabotage Ren’s reputation. To the rockin’ rhythm of its Oscar and Tony-nominated top 40 score, Footloose celebrates the wisdom of listening to young people and guiding them with a warm heart and an open mind. Music by Tom Snow, lyrics by Dean Pitchford, stage adaptation by Dean Pitchford and Walter Bobbie.
Produced by special arrangement with The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization, NY, NY.
BTG Season Donations
BTG Season Donation Levels: Join this special group of individuals and companies whose donations further support your local theater company, the Beverly Theatre Guild.
- Patrons: For a donation of $25 or more you are listed in each production’s program and on our website as a Patron.
- Angels: For a donation of $175 or more, you receive our gift of two season subscriptions and are listed in each production’s program and on our website as an Angel donor.
- Heavenly Angels: For a donation of $300 or more, you receive our gift of four season subscriptions and are listed in each production’s program and on our website as a Heavenly Angel donor.
BTG Corporate Sponsorships
BTG Corporate Sponsorships: Join other business leaders in their support of live theater on the southwest side. To inquire, call 773-284-8497 or e-mail BeverlyTheatreGuild@juno.com.
How to purchase a BTG Season Subscription for the remaining 2 shows or become a Season Donor:
1) Visit our website: www.BeverlyTheatreGuild.org.
2) OR: Call 773-BTG-TIXS (773-284-8497) and leave a message on our hotline.
3) OR: Complete the order form on the next page and follow the mailing instructions. (Save the credit card processing fees when you pay with a check.) (See Form Below)